IUT & SUNUM signed a Mutual MOU
A Memorandum of Understanding between Isfahan University of Technology (IUT)-Iran and Sabanci University Nanotechnology Research and Application Center (SUNUM)-Turkey has been signed.
Sabancı University Nanotechnology Research and Application Center (SUNUM) and the Isfahan University of Technology forming an essential part in the aspiration to extend international co-operation, hereby agree to further promote mutual co-operation in higher education and scientific research.
The following general forms of co-operation will be pursued within fields that are mutually acceptable:
- Exchange of faculty members and research scholars,
- Joint research activities such as joint research programs and projects,
- Organizing joint symposia, workshops and conferences,
- Exchange of scientific materials and information,
- Joint academic graduate research programs.